Topic-icon Tenrater KAMSIN ITA 27 zu verkaufen

Mehr
14 Mai 2019 20:21 - 21 Mai 2019 22:58 #13611 von ger15
Tenrater KAMSIN ITA 27 zu verkaufen wurde erstellt von ger15
Biete hier für einen Italienischen Freund eine KAMSIN an:

I have a Kamsin from Gerd Mentges with the carbon bow from Marc Pomared, the boat was built in december 2017-january 2018 by me. The boat is a copy of the one was used by Matteo.
Fin from Australia (Lincoln Mc Donald)
Carbon rudder
It cames with 6 rigs:
A+ 2141mm, swing with Bantock tubes for mast and fittings, booms from Pierre Gonnet, sails from Matteo
A 2100mm, traditional with conic mast, gooseneck, booms and fittings from Bantock, sails from Matteo
B 1850mm, traditional with mast, booms and fittings from Bantock, sails from Matteo
C 1600mm, traditional with mast, booms and fittings from Bantock, sails from Matteo
D 1300mm, traditional with mast, booms and fittings from Bantock, sails from Matteo
E 1100mm, traditional with mast, booms and fittings from Bantock, sails from Matteo
B, C, D and E rigs use only 1 gooseneck and main boom

Rmg winch, magnetic switch, rudder servo.
The boat cames with a bag + sail bag for A+, A, B and C
Accessories and spares.

I ask 3250€, in case you are not interest in electronic we can discuss a discount.
If you are interest I'll take picture of the boat and the rigs.
Shipping shall be a problem.... I'll be in Sainkt Moritz in june for Nations Cup

Let me know.
Ciao
Alessandro

Gruß Yogi
GER 15

alessandro.oldini @ gmail .com

66 Jahre alt, der Rest ist reine Glückssache !!
Um sein Gewicht zu halten, muss man schonmal was Essen, obwohl man keinen Appetit hat.
Letzte Änderung: 21 Mai 2019 22:58 von ger15.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
15 Mai 2019 17:22 #13623 von ger15

66 Jahre alt, der Rest ist reine Glückssache !!
Um sein Gewicht zu halten, muss man schonmal was Essen, obwohl man keinen Appetit hat.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: ger15
Ladezeit der Seite: 2.957 Sekunden